Elder Patriot – In the wake of the Mueller Exoneration Report, the Trump 2020 campaign has released a new ad. It serves notice to participants in the attempted presidential coup that they will be held to account.
The ad also serves to bolster long-besieged Trump supporters who have unflaggingly stood by President Trump’s side through the entire Deep State effort to drive us away.
They had the full weight of the intelligence community to create their narrative, the mainstream media to spread their lies and false accusations, and three years to pull off their attempted overthrow of Donald Trump, and they failed.
They never had a chance.
Trump has bided his time, avoiding all of the special counsel’s obstruction traps, and is in possession of an avalanche of evidence that, it now appears, he is going to use to bring his Spygate tormentors – those who conspired against the American people – to justice.
Included in the so-called avalanche of seditious evidence that now awaits a full public airing:
- The criminal referrals sent to the Justice Department by Devin Nunes.
- Complete declassification of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse.
- The continued release of closed-door testimony of the conspirators and those who knew of their criminal actions.
- Release of the full, unredacted report identifying those who leaked classified information.
- All of the FISA applications identifying those who lied to the court.
- All information surrounding the recent revelations coming from the Ukraine about collusion with the Hillary campaign.
- Declassify the two-page “Electronic Communication” document that Brennan gave to Comey to kickstart Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
- Declassify the April 2017 99-page court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer outlining her findings of FISA abuse.
- Grand jury testimony from former DOJ-NSD chief John Carlin who oversaw the FISA abuse and who quit when Admiral Mike Rogers figured that out.
- Publicly expose, by declassification, the fraud used to secure the Carter Page FISA warrant.
- Release of the transcripts of everyone who signed each of the four (known) fraudulent FISA applications.
- Release of all relevant text messages, unredacted, between participants in the seditious conspiracy.
- Release of all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared.