ELDER PATRIOT – Special prosecutor Robert Mueller has determined that the Russians were trying to “sow discord” in our body politic.
His evidence? It was revealed that the Russians spent $46,000 on Facebook ads leading up to the election.
His conclusion? According to Mueller that money was “mostly” spent prior to the election promoting Donald Trump. Another $56,000 is post-election spending by the Russians was determined to have been targeted at “sowing discord” among the American electorate.
By those standards the entire United States electoral process is a cesspool of enormous proportions and the Russians were the least of our problems:
- For every dollar the Russians spent on social media Trump and Hillary spent $1760 on the same medium. In total, their combined campaigns spent $81 million on the same medium.
- The mainstream media matrix, long apologists for the Russian state, turned on a dime and began a 24/7 jihad against Trump for suggesting that improved relations with Putin would be a good thing. Everything Trump said was and continues to be ridiculed by the MSM without any countervailing argument allowed. It was estimated that the MMM, in all it’s forms – news, commentary, entertainment programming, sports programming, movies, etc. – essentially provided Hillary Clinton with as much as $2 Billion in free support.
- That would be the same Hillary Clinton who was “sowing discord” in our electoral process through her campaign’s funding of Americans United for Change to instigate violence at Trump rallies and Democracy Partners that organized widespread voter fraud.
- The Democracy Alliance, an assemblage of Obama’s wealthiest and most committed donors, funded Black Lives Matter following a “suggestion” from Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s Chief of Staff. That required the transactions to be secreted because BLM didn’t want to be seen taking money from wealthy Whites and the Democrats didn’t want their funding of this quasi-terrorist organization to become known to the public.
- Clinton supporter and financial backer, George Soros, spent an estimated $320 million “sowing discord” through his funding of groups like Puente Human Rights Movement, Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund (MALDEF,) La Raza, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC,) Black Lives Matter and the Black Alliance for Just Immigration.
- Hillary Clinton made no attempt to hide her divisive political strategy that was clear when she gave BLM prime-time speaking slots every night of the Democratic National Convention and then called Trump’s supporters “Deplorables.”
- And, then there are by far the biggest fomenters of our election discord, the tyrants that run the social media giants. Google and Facebook were largely responsible for the election of a no-name, unaccomplished, street organizer, as the president in 2008. And, these Internet titans did everything in their power to influence the election in Hillary’s favor in 2016.
What about Russian collusion? Since the election:
- No link has been found between the Trump campaign and Russia or Russian operatives after an exhaustive investigation.
- It was learned that Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid $12 million for an anti-Trump “dossier” that originated with Kremlin operatives. The MSM would’ve made mincemeat out of Trump for this.
- The FBI and DOJ gratefully accepted the “salacious” dossier, did nothing to verify the allegation made by those Russian operatives and passed it off to a FISA court judge. Had this happened under a President Trump the impeachment hearings would’ve – rightfully – already been concluded.
- That judge never thought to ask about the origins or funding behind the dossier that he/she used to authorize the FBI becoming the KGB even as each renewal application added nothing to the previous one. Why not?
- Leading Democrats from Nancy Pelosi, to Adam Schiff, to Eric Swalwell gleefully went before any and every camera pointed in their direction to claim they were sitting on evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.
- The Internet Titans did everything they could to stifle the reporting of every alternative Internet news site by either putting a “Fake News” label on us and downgrading our page appearance (Google) or by altering algorithms to seriously impede traffic to our sites (Facebook) while promoting every divisive SJW faction that reared their divisive ugly little heads. Including every divisive anti-Trump story the MSM ran.
- The MSM should not be given a pass for simply “getting this story wrong.” They deliberately choose to this day to report Trump-Russia collusion as a fact with the only breaks in their 24/7 echo chamber dedicated to equally divisive anti-Trump narratives that our president is a misogynist, sexist, racist, homophobe, and xenophobe. And, as each of these narratives began crumbling, the MSM doubled down rather than explore what the public was seeing. It was at this point that the MSM ceased reporting the news and became cheerleaders’ intent of sowing discord among Americans.
The MSM was carrying the Russian’s water. That should surprise no one because long ago CNN had earned two well-deserved nicknames – the Clinton News Network and the Communist News Network – that were basically synonymous.
Despite all of this evidence special counsel Robert Mueller sees nothing. And Assistant Rod Rosenstein General said that there was “no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge” of Russian election influence operation.
As we are learning that’s par for the course these days. The FBI, that reports directly to Rosenstein and continues to ignore evidence that mass murderers are planning attacks even when that evidence is handed to them by concerned citizens and law enforcement. That might destroy their ability to sow more anti-Constitutional discord over the Second Amendment.
Keep all of this in mind when I ask you to bookmark our page before we are removed from your news feed entirely. That is happening across the alternative news spectrum. One alternative news site with 10 million followers had its reach reduced to zero.
If you value alternative opinion please bookmark our sites.