ELDER PATRIOT – The charges leveled against then businessman Donald Trump seemed incredible and after eleven months of investigation it turns out they were. The idea that a private businessman could be elected president by colluding with a foreign government to pierce the cyber security of our nation’s voting infrastructure was the stuff of a bad spy novel.
Nevertheless, Obama, Clinton, their loyalists situated throughout the Deep State, as well as every member of their party continued pushing the Russia-Trump narrative as though it was fact.
Their propaganda arm, aka the mainstream media – CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews, CBS News, NBC News, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, et al – reported that President Trump was under investigation in a manner that amounted to a relentless assault on the president’s character. And it was all untrue, completely fabricated in a desperate attempt to mask the Obama-Clinton criminal conspiracy.
Armed only with a 140-word Twitter account and with a few “deplorable” websites like Breitbart, Infowars, World Net Daily, and ones like you’re reading now defending him, President Trump withstood their barrage, got the word out that he was not under investigation, nor had he ever been under investigation.
Well he was but he wasn’t officially. Even the Obama administration’s illegal surveillance of Trump’s campaign turned up nothing against the future president.
However one thing did come to light through the testimonies of those charging President Trump with everything from jaywalking to espionage – President Trump’s assertion that there is a swamp in Washington D.C. and its members control the decisions of our government through the use of nefarious an illegal means.
And now the floodgates are beginning to open. The investigation into President Trump may have turned up nothing but because of it a whole lot of other people are now, or are likely to soon be, under investigation.
- Hillary Clinton – by the Senate Judiciary Committee – for co-mingling her official position as Secretary of State with her family foundation. Mrs. Clinton allegedly threatened an IRS audit against the son of the Bangladesh’s Prime Minister if she didn’t intervene to stop her government’s investigation into a Clinton Foundation donor.
- Loretta Lynch – by the Senate Judiciary Committee – for obstruction of justice when she told the F.B.I. director to downplay the investigation into Hillary Clinton for political purposes.
- Bernie Sanders – by the F.B.I. – for using his position as a U.S. Senator to pressure a bank to make a ten million dollar loan to the college his wife was running despite significant misrepresentations on the loan’s application documents.
- CNN – by itself – for inventing and propagating fake news against Donald Trump.
Here’s where it gets really juicy and Trump’s campaign promise to “Drain the Swamp” can become a reality if the rats begin talking to save themselves.
Soon to be subjects of investigation:
- James Comey – by the Justice Department – for colluding to protect numerous illegal activities by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration. This includes illegal surveillance of private citizens against the orders of the FISA court.
- Susan Rice – by the Justice Department – for directing the illegal surveillance of Americans in violation of FISA court directives while serving as Obama.
- Loretta Lynch – by the Justice Department – for allowing the illegal surveillance of Americans in violation of FISA court directives.
- Hundreds, even thousands of Obama appointees situated throughout every agency of government – by the Justice Department – for colluding to silence dissent of fellow Americans, aid foreign governments, pass American secrets, benefit international corporations, etc., etc.
- CNN, MSNBC, ABCNews, CBS News, NBC News, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Huffington Post, et al – in the court of public opinion – for violating the trust of the American people.
- Washington D.C.’s elected Democrats – in the court of public opinion – for violating the fiduciary responsibility vesting in them by the American people.
- Maybe even B. Hussein Obama – by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence – for conspiring to hide Russian hacking intended to interfere with our elections.
The only question now is whether Attorney General Jeff Sessions has the courage to prosecute so many members and supporters of a previous administration. It is, after all, a swamp that also has a number of Republican lawmakers swimming in it and even if Session’s tries to protect them from prosecution for political purposes during his tenure he won’t be able to protect them – or himself for that matter – from retribution by a future Democratic administration,
Let’s hope Sessions’ gentlemanly demeanor isn’t indicative of his fighting spirit because he has a once-in-lifetime opportunity to cleanup our federal government for another fifty years.
Let’s recap. Investigations into Trump – zero. Investigations into Democrats and their political allies – four and about to be a whole lot more.
Democrats should’ve heeded this old saying: Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we seek to deceive.