E. Patriot – Now that Robert Mueller has closed his investigation and released his report, Republicans have started punching off the ropes much like Muhammad Ali against George Foreman.
The early takeaway is that things look like they are going get very ugly, very quickly for Obama’s former CIA Director John Brennan.
On Wednesday, Senator Rand Paul tweeted:
Senator Paul is anything but a flamethrower. He is so principled that he often votes against legislation that would address his overall agenda because he’s more concerned about the constitutional implications involved.
His tweet should be taken as a virtual guarantee of Brennan’s early involvement in perpetuating the criminal pursuit of Donald Trump.
I say that because, if Paul is correct, and we effort to connect the already known data points, then this wasn’t a hoax it was criminal and perhaps crosses into sedition/treason.
Sen. Paul appeared with Fox and Friends to discuss his tweet:
“[M]y source tells me that the intelligence community, Obama’s intelligence community, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, they were frustrated because they had this Russian dossier, but nobody believed it was real. It wasn’t verifiable. They couldn’t get anything out of it. So, they sent spies into the Trump campaign. They tried to entrap Trump officials to admit they were working with Russia. That wasn’t working, so they were frustrated.”
“They wanted to somehow get this information out — this Russian dossier — that even the media wasn’t publishing. Nobody would publish it because it was so scandalous, unverifiable and likely fiction. So, finally, they decided well, what we have to do is attach this dossier, this fake dossier, to an intelligence report … given directly to the president.”
It appears that the intelligence report that Sen. Paul referenced was an electronic communication (EC). That EC was used by the FBI as the basis for opening its investigation, Crossfire Hurricane.
Here’s then-Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes informing Maria Bartiromo about the origin of that EC nearly a year ago:
Within the first few minutes of that April 22, 2018 interview, Nunes notes that the originating EC was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community.
So where, and from whom, did the originating EC come from?
As evidence continues to surface it’s becoming increasingly likely that it started with Brennan. Here are the data points that could be triggering the criminal referral:
- Nellie Ohr was a CIA asset. Brennan was in position to direct her work.
- Nellie Ohr approached Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS for a job. (under orders from Brennan?)
- The results of Nellie Ohr’s 702(16)(17) what if NSA database searches became the raw data that Christopher Steele then laundered into a dossier – the dossier, the phony and discredited dossier.
- Separately, but during the same time period, Brennan was running other CIA assets – Joseph Mifsud and Stefan Halper – at Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos in an attempt to “dirty” him up.
- This provided fodder for the dossier to be enhanced by false claims and innuendo.
- Brennan then injected the contents of his wholly contrived and unsubstantiated “evidence” into the Gang of Eight. Dirtbag Democrat Senator Harry Reid (then Senate Minority Leader) was only too anxious and willing to accept it as true.
Brennan: [13:35] “Third, through the so-called Gang-of-Eight process we kept congress apprised of these issues as we identified them.”
“Again, in consultation with the White House, I PERSONALLY briefed the full details of our understanding of Russian attempts to interfere in the election to congressional leadership; specifically: Senators Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Dianne Feinstein and Richard Burr; and to representatives Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff between 11th August and 6th September , I provided the same briefing to each of the gang of eight members.”
A criminal investigation of Brennan would necessarily want answers to exactly who he consulted with at the White House – National Security Advisor Susan Rice? Director of National Intelligence James Clapper? Former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power? Or, Barack Obama, likely.