Opinion| Representative Mark Meadows (R-NC) one of the House investigators most intimately familiar with the evidence appeared with Sean Hannity on Thursday.
Rep. Meadows: “… as we start to look through the Mueller Report, multiple omissions, multiple misrepresentations, and even beyond that you had John Solomon reporting tonight there are other material facts that are just not accurate in the Mueller Report, and so we’ve been preparing that he may come back [for questioning] …
… The deeper we dive the more problems we find.
Within 60 days of them opening the investigation, prior to Bob Mueller coming on, the FBI and DOJ knew that Christopher Steele was not credible, the dossier was not true, and George Papadopoulos was innocent.
… it’s all built on a foundation of sand.”
The Steele dossier, that the FBI represented to the FISA court had been verified in order to secure surveillance warrants against U.S. citizen Carter Page, contained many claims that proved to be false. Among those claims were:
- That a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump team and Kremlin existed.
- That former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in August 2016 as part of the conspiracy. The special counsel’s report also said that Cohen did not visit Prague.
Perhaps even more notable was the FBI and Mueller’s decision not to examine a host of other leads, all of which may have exonerated Donald Trump. Among them:
- Julian Assange was never interviewed. Assange resolutely denied any association with Russia, or any other foreign state. Instead was silenced and left to rot. The FBI and Mueller are obviously hiding something.
- Why didn’t the FBI or the special counsel investigate the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich who Assange was alleged to be in contact with? Witnesses offered to come forward:
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 19, 2017
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 20, 2017
Let me assure you, the DNC hack wasn’t even a hack. It was an insider with a memory stick. I know this because I know who did it and why. Special Counsel Mueller is not interested in my evidence. My lawyers wrote to him twice. He never replied. 360 pounds!https://t.co/AGRO0sFx7s https://t.co/epXtv0t1uN
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) February 18, 2018
- Once the dossier was shown to be opposition research – supplied by Russians with ties to the Kremlin – why weren’t the DNC and Hillary Clinton investigated for funding it, or for her role in okaying the transfer of Uranium One to Russia, or…?
No wonder Mueller now wants to walk away into the sunset without answering any questions.
That can’t be allowed to happen.
Americans must know whether the U.S. intelligence community had been weaponized to protect the financial interests of a global cabal – multinational corporations, international bankers, and foreign governments – that has been exfiltrating the wealth of American workers for the past three decades.