The censors haven’t blocked this story from the Daily Mail… yet. Does that mean there’s some truth to it?
Here are some of the more salacious revelations:
(Daily Mail) EXCLUSIVE: Inside Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile’s eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and ‘underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests’
- A former contractor says security cameras were secretly fitted in every room at Zorro Ranch and recorded the behavior of the rich and famous, which explains why he and his ‘fixer’ Ghislaine Maxwell apparently felt ‘untouchable’.
- An anonymous contractor, who worked at the ranch until 2006, revealed in an interview with Albuquerque radio station owner Eddy Aragon that it was just a normal working ranch, with only a few staff and little security – until Epstein and his friends arrived in town, usually twice a year.
He also claims there was a photo on show at the main house of Epstein with Bill Clinton surrounded by topless under-aged girls.
- “I had seen things in the house, on the computers, which made me evaluate whether I should be working for him or not. There was numerous photographs in frames, in his library, his office, on the walls, of young underage girls topless and him and various other powerful people.
- ‘Celebrities, entertainment people, political people, Bill Clinton, he wasn’t shy about having those in the house… I have seen a picture of him and Bill Clinton smoking cigars on pool lounge chairs with underage topless girls.
- On security, he discloses: ‘There were a lot of photographs being taken, they were all over [the ranch]. I noticed in the closets there were video distribution systems, which I initially assumed to be for entertainment, but now I’m not so sure. [They] may have hidden cameras in some of the rooms, that type of thing.’
And then, there is the sham impeachment inquiry.