Elder Patriot – Current Gang of Eight member, Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) is attempting to remanufacture history for some as yet undetermined reason, or he was briefed on “intelligence” that, at the time, above his security clearance.
Here’s the corrupt senator putting his foot in his mouth during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper:
Listen to Senator Warner’s answer to Tapper’s first question:
“I’m not going to to talk about what we may have been briefed in the gang-of-eight when these investigations opened.” … “that throughout that whole summer [of 2016].”
Let’s begin with a little historical perspective:
The “investigation” nee witch-hunt intended to destroy Donald Trump’s campaign and that later morphed into an attempt to remove him from office, solely for political/ideological reasons, began as early 2015 when assets of Britain’s MI6 and GCHQ became the central clearinghouse for a multi-country spying operation on then-candidate Trump and his associates.
Whether GCHQ head Robert Hannigan began the spy operation at the behest of Brennan, or on his own (perhaps under orders from the prime minister), is not yet known, but we do know that Brennan was an eager recipient of what has proven to be the wholly manufactured narrative about Trump colluding with Russia.
Remember that Trump was an outsider who had made his intentions clear to reverse the decades long plan to place the United States under the thumb of globalist forces. If that wasn’t enough incentive, Trump was also an outspoken supporter of Brexit.
Both aspects of the Trump agenda were adamantly in opposition to the plans of the British power elites.
Regardless of who ordered the initial surveillance of the future president, according to the New York Times, Brennan admitted to briefing Gang of Eight members in August 2016.
But, but, but, Warner wasn’t a member of the Gang of Eight in August 2016.
The Gang of Eight in 2016 was: House Intel Chairman Devin Nunes, House Intel Ranking Member Adam Schiff, Speaker Paul Ryan, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Intel Chairman Richard Burr, and Senate Intel Ranking member Dianne Feinstein.
Warner didn’t become a member of the Gang of Eight until January 2017, after Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) stepped aside.
So WTF was he telling Tapper?
It appears the liars can’t keep their stories straight.
Jeff Carlson at TheMarketsWork.Com explains why Brennan and Warner may be having trouble maintaining the narrative:
From his Congressional testimony on May 23, 2017, Brennan said:
“Through the so-called Gang-of-Eight process, we kept congress apprised of these issues as we identified them. Again, in consultation with the White House, I personally briefed the full details of our understanding of Russian attempts to interfere in the election to congressional leadership.
“Specifically, Senators Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Dianne Feinstein, and Richard Burr, and to representatives Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Devin Nunes, and Adam Schiff between 11th August and 6th September , I provided the same briefing to each of the Gang of Eight members.”
A question to be asked: why did Brennan brief each Gang of Eight member separately—and over a span of three weeks? Perhaps it was nothing more than scheduling conflicts. Brennan appears to go out of his way to note that he provided the same briefing to each member.
But if this was so, why would there be a particular concern over this information being given to the White House or any of the President’s attorneys. It seems an odd point to be demanding privacy assurances nearly two years later.
As long as all the information transmitted by Brennan was the same for each Go8 member…
This raises these questions:
- Did Brennan deliberately schedule eight separate briefings in order to control the flow of intelligence to each? Even allowing for scheduling conflicts it’s nearly impossible to imagine a scenario where two or more Gang of Eight members wouldn’t have been available at the same time.
After all, what could possibly taken precedence over this?
- Did Brennan brief anyone else that he wasn’t legally authorized to? Was that person Mark Warner?
- Why would Brennan want to keep the information from the briefing from the one person with the highest security clearance among elected officials – President Donald Trump?
Or, was Warner informed by corrupt Senator Feinstein – she of the 20-year employee that we only recently learned was a Chinese spy – in a violation of her authority?
Or, was the intelligence shared with Warner by some other corrupt member of the Gang of Eight? Could that have been established leaker Schiff or proven liar Harry Reid??
Nothing would surprise us any longer.
This follows a pattern of playing fast and loose with intelligence that Democrats had established throughout the eight years of Obama’s reign:
- Hillary’s use of a private server, that FBI Director James Comey said was likely accessed by multiple foreign enemies, that she was never held to account for,
- The Debbie Wasserman Schultz led cyber intel scandal that involved the files of nearly 100 Democratic House members. Access had been provided to highly sensitive intelligence to Pakistani nationals,
- National Security Advisor Susan Rice illegally unmasking American citizens for political reasons,
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Evelyn Farkas’ admission that President Obama had ordered intensified intelligence gathering on Donald Trump for political purposes with the intention of spreading that intelligence to as many Democrats on the Hill, and party apparatchiks, as possible.
- Senator Feinstein’s two-decade long employment of a Chinese spy.
The view from here isn’t that Warner misspoke and wasn’t briefed, but rather that he misspoke by slipping up and admitting that he was briefed when he shouldn’t have been.
Ever wonder why the mainstream propaganda media aren’t asking these questions? Instead, they’re fixated on a trip that Trump’s Michael Cohen never made and the president serving the Clemson football team a meal that consisted of all-American fast food.