The disclosure of new exculpatory information in the case of Lt. General Michael Flynn has led to speculation that the exoneration of President Trump’s first national security adviser is imminent.
That Gen. Flynn had to hire a second legal team and spend nearly seven million dollars and then wait more than three years for that exculpatory evidence to be released has been a miscarrage of justice.
On top of that, it is now a virtual certainty that Obama’s FBI had no basis for beginning an investigation of General Flynn. In fact, it appears that on January 4, 2017 the FBI concluded that their months long investigation was for naught.
(The Conservative Treehouse) Within the release we discover an “Electronic Communication” or “EC” from the Washington FBI field office recommending to close the FBI investigation of General Flynn on January 4, 2017, due to “no derogatory information.”
Note the top right… “DOJSCO” – The Special Counsel Office had this information from the outset. That means everyone in/around the Mueller investigation already knew this information. That also means that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein was aware of it.
Still, FBI Agent Peter Strzok refuses to close the case and requests that main headquarters “don’t do it yet.’
Other than the prospect of entrapping Flynn, what was the goal of extending the investigation… for more than another two years?
And finally, Strzok’s texts “7th floor involved” confirming FBI Director Comey’s involvement.
The very next day, January 5th, James Comey goes to the White House for a meeting with President Obama and Vice-President Biden National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and Deputy AG Sally Yates.
While that is not definitive proof Obama, Biden, Comey, Rice, and Yates were all involved in trying to destroy Flynn, what do you think they discussed that day?
Why were those at the very top of the Obama administration intent on silencing Lt. General Flynn? Heck, they weren’t just intent on silencing Flynn, all signs are that they were desperate to prevent him from sharing his inside knowledge with President Trump.
Why the desperation…
Try this on for size…
General Flynn had served as Obama’s Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) from July 2012 until he was forced out in August 2014 during which time he clashed with the Obama administration’s policies on ISIS and the Iran nuclear deal.
With all that we’ve learned, consider the possibility that DIA chief Flynn was the only official aware of whether these were deliberate Obama administration policies…
- Advancing the Muslim Brotherhood’s infiltration into the highest reaches of government… Valerie Jarrett, Huma Abedin,…
— Greg Kotseos ? (@GregKotseos) May 1, 2020
- Allowing the Awan brothers, Pakistani nationals, access to our national security secrets and then refusing to prosecute them when they shared that information with foreign nationals
- Funding and training ISIS
"With the steps I ordered last month, we are speeding up the training of ISIS forces with Sunni volunteers" ~Obama
— Deep State Exposed® (@DeepStateExpose) April 16, 2020
- Funding the world’s most prolific financier of terrorism… Iran
- Assisting the nuclearization and arming of Iran
- Refusing to follow through on a multi-year investigation to cut off Iranian-backed Hezbollah’s billion dollars per year cocaine trade in the U.S.
- Selling national security assets… Uranium and military technology… to Russia
- Selling us out to China so that our dependence on the communist nation would have been complete under a Hillary Clinton presidency.
It took more than three long years but finally…
BREAKING: President Trump says he would be open to bringing General Flynn back to his administration
"It looks to me like Michael Flynn will be exonerated.” pic.twitter.com/lOcrrngMC2
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 30, 2020
President Trump may finally get his man, and then…