Elder Patriot – After more than a year blistering charges against him, it appears President Trump has weathered the storm and, if a new Investor’s Business Daily and TIPP poll is to be believed, he has the wind in his sails as he moves to take down the globalists’ front man, Barack Hussein Obama.
The poll was conducted among 900 respondents from January 25th to February 2nd.
The news is devastating for Obama and his deep state stay behinds:
- Seventy-two percent claimed they were following the story either very closely or somewhat closely.
- Of those, 55% considered it likely that the Obama administration had broken the law to spy on the Trump campaign during the run-up to the 2016 election. As would be expected that broke down along party lines:
- 87% of Republicans believed that illegal surveillance had taken place
- 55% of Independents believed that illegal surveillance had taken place
- Even 31% of Democrats believed that illegal surveillance had taken place
- When queried whether the appointment of a special counsel would be warranted there was more bad news for Obama:
- 54% responded yes
- 44% responded no
- Broken down by party lines the demand for the appointment of a special counsel looked like this:
- 74% of Republicans
- 50% of Independents
- Even 44% of Democrats thought a special counsel would be a good idea.
The Final IBD/TIPP Presidential Poll of 2016 came closest of all major polling organizations to correctly predicting the outcome.
Considering the supposed popularity of ex-President Obama, the relentless drumbeat of the mainstream media matrix, and the natural tendency of people towards normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance, these are amazing numbers and a testimony to Donald Trump’s steel spine and strategic brilliance.
If a special counsel is appointed this will be a miserable year for Obama, Clinton, and those Democrats who had been hoping for a “Blue Wave” and a return to power in the 2018 midterms.