Elder Patriot – The power of the mainstream media echo chamber in withholding information and spreading propaganda enabling them to convince large swaths of ideologically driven, and uninformed voters, is now undeniable.
The Globalist-Marxist controlled media has endlessly repeated claims that President Trump is Russian President Vladimir Putin’s bitch, based largely on a document that was paid for his anti-nationalist political opponents.
Under the constant drumbeat of the media the claims that President Trump colluded with Russia persisted allowing a corrupt acting attorney general to appoint a special counsel.
Since that appointment, the very existence of the special counsel has handcuff the president’s efforts to conduct the investigation of Washington corruption that he had promised to do during his campaign.
More importantly, the long drawn out work of the special counsel has provided the fodder the mainstream media needed to continue trashing President Trump as a pawn of Putin’s while shielding itself behind the mantra that given enough time the evidence will surface.
So let’s look back and see who has really been Putin’s sock puppet.
- It wasn’t Trump who, less than a year into his presidency, dispatched his Secretary of State to Moscow with a reset button.
- It wasn’t Trump who scrapped missile defense in Poland and the Czech Republic, both formerly under Russian control as captives of the Soviet Union.
- It wasn’t the Trump administration that sold an interest in Uranium to Russia.
- It wasn’t President Trump who okayed the transfer of technology to Skolkovo that has resulted in Russia developing hypersonic weapons that render a large portion of the U.S. arsenal ineffective.
- It wasn’t Trump who announced the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty and then failed to hold Russia accountable for multiple violations that resulted in seriously diminishing our capabilities to defend the region.
- It wasn’t President Trump getting caught on a hot mic, prior to an election, asking the Russian president to give him space until after the election when he’d have more “flexibility.”
- It wasn’t Trump who mocked his opponent for claiming Russia is the United States’ “number one geopolitical foe” and declared:
the 1980s, they’re now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War’s been over for 20 years,” Obama said in the third presidential debate.
- It wasn’t President Trump who handcuffed domestic drilling, the pipelines, and the production of gasoline inside the United States that forced Germany’s Angela Merkel to build a pipeline to Russia for their oil, thereby propping up Russia’s one-dimensional economy.
- And, it isn’t President Trump whose weakness towards Russia resulted in the invasion of Ukraine, the annexation of Crimea, the gassing of Syrians under Putin puppet Bashar al-Assad, and the brazen interference in the 2016 presidential election.
On all of these occasions, the president who was in charge, and therefore responsible for restoring Russia to prominence and diminishing America, was Barack Hussein Obama.
The fact that the mainstream media hung none of this around Obama’s neck and has, instead, echoed unproven lies and innuendos has exposed, both, their effectiveness at brainwashing the American people and the undeniable fact that they are the enemy of the people.