ELDER PATRIOT – The success of totalitarians has always depended on wide acceptance of fake news by the masses and censorship to block the truth from being heard. In gross violation of the First Amendment we are experiencing both as the Left desperately tries to shut down the truth about its corporatist-globalist agenda.
Control of the media was how the Nazi’s kept its Christian population in check. The man charged with managing the news readily acknowledged that managing what news the people got to see was of most importance.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” – Joseph Goebbels
Today there can be no denying that the citizens of the United States have been the subjects of Fake News for quite some time as the corporate-globalists leveraged their ownership of the mainstream media to advance their agenda.
The declining economic conditions of the middle class had been obscured by a rising stock market but at some point too many families had seen their dreams squashed and knew something was wrong.
Along came Donald Trump and coupled with the rise of the alternative media, that had been the first to warn of the corporate-globalist strategy to strip America her wealth, the light of truth began waking people up to the threat to their personal liberties and the financial independence that was once the birthright of every American.
The all out assault on the truth that we are witnessing today is really the mainstream media’s last-ditch effort to keep alive their “Big Lie.”
Google and Facebook are increasingly limiting access to alternative news sources while the mainstream media has saturated its reporting with completely unsubstantiated claims that President Trump colluded with Russia and is now charging that his firing of James Comey amounts to obstruction of justice.
Despite many months of investigation that has yielded no evidence to support their claims, MSM reporters and editors have increased their efforts to convince the public that Donald Trump must be impeached.
It’s become impossible to watch TV news or read a newspaper without hearing or reading these allegations against Trump repeated as though they are fact in order to underpin their Watergate comparisons and the call for impeachment.
One by one Democrat statists try selling the same talking points to an increasingly skeptical public:
- Deposed F.B.I. director Jim Comey was getting too close to establishing Trump’s ties to Russia so President Trump fired him.
- Former FBI Director James Comey requested additional resources for the Russia investigation before he was fired.
- And this whopper by MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough: “if there are articles of impeachment ever drawn up, the first article of impeachment drawn up against Donald Trump will be the first article of impeachment drawn up against Richard Nixon, and that is obstruction of justice.”
It all sounds so ominous except that the facts don’t support the allegations:
- Democrat Diane Feinstein, a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence said the committee’s investigation has found no ties between Trump and Russia.
- Acting F.B.I. Director Andrew McCabe, a Democrat, said the investigation into possible Trump ties to Russia had been sufficiently funded and that charges that Comey had requested more funding to complete his investigation were simply untrue.
- Somebody has to tell Mourning Joe that before charges of obstruction can be made there has to be an underlying crime. No crime has been committed – at least by Trump – proving Scarborough is a political hack and not a serious newsman.
It’s time for people to realize we are no longer fighting a war of ideas with the Left. The progressives have lost that war and are now in a full-throated effort to steamroll the American people to achieve their Marxist goals.
Welcome to Amerika where the truth is whatever our betters tell us it is because they want us to believe we are too stupid to discern the truth when we hear it. The fact is we can.