ELDER PATRIOT – The feeding frenzy being conducted by the mainstream media is so rabid that they are deliberately refusing to report on anything the Trump administration does to better the lives of Americans.
The last two weeks stand as evidence that their overriding mission is to protect Washington’s status quo. Ronald Reagan famously said, “status quo, you know, is Latin for the mess we’re in.”
And the mess we’re in at this time is a direct result of career millionaire politicians having abrogated their responsibilities to protect the people from international corporations and banks. Worse than simply failing to protect us, these scoundrels have entered our government into open partnerships with them.
Such an arrangement is antithetical to our Founding Principles. Thomas Jefferson is believed to have summed up the Founders free market beliefs with this warning:
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
So, why has the mainstream media spent the past two weeks beating dead or ridiculous stories when there was so much major progress being made for the American people?
For the past two weeks we have been forced to endure endless, wall-to-wall reporting about:
- Jared Kushner
- Hillary Clinton’s disgusting blame everyone else tour
- Kathy Griffin’s disgusting displays. First as a Jihadist holding a severed, bloody head in her right hand. The head happened to be that of our president. And then trying to play the aggrieved party when sponsors and employers began severing their relationships with her.
- More Russia
What did these paeans of reportorial excellence accidentally miss while covering those important nothing burgers? Try this:
- President Trump spent last week making an historic trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Vatican. He met with more than 60 world leaders and has begun the process of realigning the nation states of the Middle East both, as a precursor to bringing peace between Israel and her neighbors and as a check on Iranian hegemony.
- He pulled us out of the Paris climate accord that is the biggest scheme to defraud the peoples of the participating nations of money and control over their governments ever conceived. To simply call it a carbon tax would be bad enough, but that falls far short of how deviously threatening it really is to participating nations sovereignty by giving their governments’ untold power to regulate individual companies and industries through the levying of optional penalties. The accord would guarantee massive corporate campaign contributions from companies desperate for relief from onerous penalties.
- Trump’s Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke reopened Alaska’s National Petroleum Reserve is a move that will cement our energy independence and propel as the top oil and gas powerhouse in the world.
So while President Trump was undoing the mess left by the anti-Americans Obama and his deceitful Marxist minions, the MSM was doing it’s best to divert our attention from his accomplishments.
It’s enough to make you ask just who is the MSM working for?
Just watch this nonsensical interview by CNN’s Russia-obsessed Alisyn Camerota of John Sununu.
Camerota spends eight minutes trying to get the former governor to join her in fantasizing about “what if” Trump colluded with Russia. Every time Sununu asks for just one shred of incriminating information suggesting a link may exist she returns to “but what if?”
Two weeks of incredible moves by President Trump in defense of the American people and all the MSM can talk about is whether Trump ever placed a phone call to someone in Russia. At this point who cares?
Trump has a proven track record since entering office of bettering America for Americans. The MSM cannot claim the same. The Democrats cannot claim the same. But then I repeat myself.
If Trump is talking to, or has talked to anyone in Russia he’s earned our trust that he’s doing it for our benefit.