Elder Patriot – That President Trump was the victim of a conspiracy to build a case of collusion between his campaign and Russia has now been established with the release of the Mueller Report.
What’s less well known at this time is that Mueller knew he wasn’t going to find any evidence of collusion within weeks of being appointed special counsel, if not immediately upon his appointment.
Instead, Mueller spent virtually his entire 22-month long investigation attempting to goad Trump into committing obstruction of justice that could serve as the basis for his impeachment.
When all of the measures taken by the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and the State Department become known, the evidence of wrongdoing will demand drastic actions be taken to severely punish those who participated, if for no other reason than to discourage anyone who might consider doing this in the future.
Last Thursday Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee told us that he was preparing to submit criminal referrals to the Justice Department this week.
After Rand Paul tweeted :
There’s reason to believe that Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan is at the top of that list.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
During an interview with Sean Hannity, President Trump told his audience he was absolutely going to declassify and release the previously hidden evidence that will not only exonerate the president but incriminate Obama-era officials at the DOJ and FBI:
Hannity: “Do you have plans to release those FISA applications, Gang of Eight information, the 302s of Bruce Ohr and others, and the five buckets that John Solomon and Sara Carter — as they call them?”
President Trump: “I do. I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release.”
The five buckets Hannity referred to are:
- The Carter Page FISA applications (including specifically pages 10-12 and 17-34 and relevant footnotes). This includes all exculpatory evidence regarding Carter Page and others, that were presented to the Gang of Eight, but not presented to the FISA Court.”
- All of the Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. This request also includes exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared.
- The unredacted “Scope Memo”, authored by Deputy Rosenstein, that authorized the specific investigative direction of Robert Mueller.
- The originating Electronic Communication or “EC” authored by CIA Director John Brennan to former FBI Director James Comey. The two-page EC is the originating memorandum that outlines the reason why Brennan felt operation “Crossfire Hurricane” should be initiated to investigate the Trump campaign (July 31, 2016).
- The release of the full and unredacted text messaging and communication between Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe that has likely been expanded to include all communications between DNI James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and a slew of other high-ranking DOJ and FBI officials.
The release of this information will be devastating to the agencies involved and will shake Americans’ trust in their government. Trump promised to drain the swamp and, after the public sees what’s contained in the declassified documents, even the president’s detractors will be thankful he’s done it.
The president then told Hannity why he hadn’t declassified these documents sooner and put an early end to Mueller’s witch-hunt. It confirms our beliefs that Mueller had been working towards obstruction all along:
President Trump: “I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn’t want me to do it early on. … A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I’m glad I didn’t do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn’t want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they’ll call it a form of obstruction.”
“Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing.”