Elder Patriot – The word delusional doesn’t come close to describing the depths of the human wretch that they tried installing as president. Hillary Clinton is living in a personal hell of her own making and her recent “What Happened” tour is dragging every one of us into that hell with her.
Clinton’s explanatory road tour has her placing blame on everyone she was ever peripherally involved with. Everyone except where it belongs, on herself.
Word to Clinton: Americans didn’t vote for you because you are a self-entitled, egocentric bitch prepared to step over and on anybody who gets in your way. And, your tour is proving that once again.
Her latest diatribe of deliberately confused legal justification came during an appearance on the Today Show where she chastised James Comey – the man who saved her from serving the rest of her life in a federal prison for her violations of the Espionage Act – for not asking her permission to see more evidence:
Hillary Clinton: I thought what is he doing? The investigation wass closed. I know there’s no new information. I’d certainly given everything of any relevance to them. And then it became clear, this was not necessary. He could have called me up. He could’ve called others involved up and said could we look at this new stuff?
“Could we look at the new stuff? “ Is she serious? This is the thinking of a person suffering from legal delusion brought on by a sense that the law does not apply to her and that her followers will always believe what she says.
James Comey went out of his way to keep her out of jail to the point where he is now facing a criminal investigation for his handling of her investigation:
- The F.B.I. doesn’t ask permission to view evidence it normally seizes it at gunpoint.
- Hillary added obstruction of justice to the charges against her when she destroyed evidence by deleting 33,000 emails. This act alone is a violation of federal law punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Comey ignored it.
- Comey allowed Clinton associates to destroy their laptops and devices and the evidence they contained.
- Clinton allies – Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, etc., were given immunity when they should’ve been targets of the investigation as well.
- Comey had begun drafting his statement exonerating Hillary months before he interviewed anyone of importance.
- Hillary’s lawyers were allowed to withhold evidence without suffering legal ramifications.
And all the while Democrats stood by her and they even rigged their primary process so that only Hillary could win the party’s nomination. It’s unforgivable that Republicans like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell also cleared the way for her by condemning everything Trump said and every policy the American people elected him for espousing.
The mainstream media has been intent on painting Donald Trump’s Mid-western supporters as rubes and the rest of us as racists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes, and everything deplorable. The truth is we were smart enough to save ourselves from their candidate – this hate-filled, arrogant, narcissistic, condescending, criminal – Hillary Clinton.
America dodged a bullet and her supporters – including anti-Trump Republicans along with the entire Democratic machine – must be held accountable. For as long as it takes to purge these people from power we must never forget.