ELDER PATRIOT – Hillary Clinton has been in Washington for almost 24 years and today the plight of the American worker is weaker than at any time since she arrived there. The cause has largely been unbalanced trade deals that, with high corporate taxes, have virtually forced companies to manufacture their products abroad or become unable to compete with foreign imports on price.
Exacerbating the decline of America’s working families has been the Obama administration’s overwhelming policy of allowing immigration in all of its forms. The unlimited flow of illegal immigrants whose willingness to work for lower wages has compressed the income for unskilled or low-skilled American workers. The H-1B visa program that opens our doors to educated and skilled workers who are similarly willing to work for significantly less than their American counterparts has also depressed earnings and led to worsened working conditions for those skilled Americans who are still working.
So how does Hillary Clinton propose to fix this problem? Her website promises that she’s going to double down on these Obama policies!
Her website makes her intentions crystal clear:
1. “You can count on me to defend President Obama’s executive actions on DACA and DAPA when I am president.” She says she will expand on President Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty by continuing to give work permits and access to federal benefits to millions of illegal immigrants.
2. She promises to build on President Obama’s unconstitutional executive actions through “comprehensive immigration reform that provides a full and equal path to citizenship.”
This includes full voting rights, access to welfare, and increased chain migration.
3. Clinton says she will refuse to deport anyone who has entered our country illegally.
“I would not deport children. I do not want to deport family members either,” Clinton promised. Even Obama didn’t go this far.
Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies characterized Mrs. Clinton’s position as “a breathtaking step toward open borders.”
4. Mrs. Clinton also pledges to “end family detention and close private immigrant detention centers.”
Hillary is completed ignoring one of the major reasons for detention centers in the first place, public safety. As Romney Wordsworth recently pointed out many immigrants arrive here with life-threatening diseases such as tuberculosis.
5. Hillary’s website also makes clear her plans to, “Expand access to affordable health care to all families… regardless of immigration status.”
6. Clinton has pledged that, “I’ll work to ensure that every single refugee who seeks asylum in the United States has a fair chance.” Her plan calls for well over 1,000,000 Muslims from the Middle East to be given permanent residency in the United States during her first term alone.
The centerpiece of Clinton’s platform is to change the long-held tenet that illegal entrance into our country is not, by itself, a deportable offense.
She has adopted the foundational theory that underlies the open borders credo: that millions of people can illegally come to the country, take the jobs of native-born citizens, attend their schools and avail themselves of every other government program, benefit from affirmative action, be fully qualified for federal benefits, and have children who receive birthright citizenship.
In other words, Mrs. Clinton is running to represent the interests of Hispanics who have entered our country illegally and Muslims with unknown intentions that are being imported from the Middle East. And, she doesn’t care how many hard-working Americans are hurt in the process.
If Hillary has her way America will never be the same. Hispanics overwhelmingly support Democrats with 75% favoring bigger government. James Gimpel, Professor of Government at the University of Maryland has written: “the enormous flow of legal immigrants into the country — 29.5 million 1980 to 2012 — has remade and continues to remake the nation’s electorate in favor of the Democratic Party.”
Hillary’s promise to raise the minimum wage and her continued hammering on women’s issues is a smokescreen while she moves to put the final nail in the coffin of American sovereignty and the American worker. Her goal? To remove the last great obstacle to corporate globalization and to guarantee that Americans will never be able to turn their ship of state around by having forever changed the country’s voting dynamic.
Goldman Sachs and her other corporate “partners” have provided the Clinton’s with a $130 million net worth. Hillary’s website promises to deliver on that advance.
Oh, one more thing. Hillary’s plan has been estimated to come with a price tag ($6 billion) that would add 33% to the debt your children owe. Goldman and the rest of her corporate partners won’t pay any of that either.
So, while Hillary asks you to vote for the “Dreamers” and other illegals ask her who will show the same compassion for your children?