Elder Patriot – Those Obama sycophants who have reflexively defended him despite the empirical evidence mounting against him on a daily basis are in for a shock. Their world is about to come crashing down.
We’ve felt all along that all roads led to Obama and now we have proof that it did.
That’s because we now have evidence suggesting that at the time that the FBI and the DOJ were twisting fantasy into facts with which to avoid charging Clinton and to then defraud a FISA judge into issuing a spy warrant against the Trump campaign, Obama knew everything that the FBI was doing.
Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, has released their findings in a summary titled: “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
WASHINGTON — U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, released a majority staff report Wednesday titled “The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI’s Investigation Of It,” along with text messages between two agents that shed light on the investigation. The report details the congressional investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server and the oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s involvement with their investigation of Secretary Clinton’s private server.
The report outlines how information available to the committee at this time raises serious questions about how the FBI applied the rule of law in its investigation. The majority staff report found that:
- The FBI did not use a grand jury to compel testimony and obtain the vast majority of evidence, choosing instead to offer immunity deals and allow fact witnesses to join key interviews.
- There were substantial edits to former FBI Director James Comey’s public statement that served to downplay the severity of Secretary Clinton’s actions, and that the first draft of the memo was distributed for editing two months before key witnesses were interviewed.
- Director Comey stated that he had not consulted with the Justice Department or White House, when text messages among FBI agents involved in the investigation suggest otherwise. Two key investigators discuss an “insurance policy” against the “risk” of a Trump presidency, and “OUR task.”
- Messages discuss “unfinished business,” “an investigation leading to impeachment,” and “my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.” The messages strongly underscore the need to obtain still-missing text messages and other information regarding the FBI’s actions and investigations into the Clinton email scandal and Russian involvement in the November 2016 election.
- Senior FBI officials—likely including Deputy Director Andrew McCabe— knew about newly discovered emails on a laptop belonging to former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner for almost a month before Director Comey notified Congress.
The full report can be found here.
The FBI text messages can be found here.
The letters Chairman Johnson has sent to various agencies and source documents can be found here.
The Official Report contained enough evidence for the author to write:
Although sometimes cryptic and disjointed due to their nature, these text messages raise several questions about the FBI and its investigation of classified information on Secretary Clinton’s private email server. Strzok and Page discussed serving to “protect the country from the menace” of Trump “enablers,” and the possibility of an “insurance policy” against the “risk” of a Trump presidency. The two discussed then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch knowing that Secretary Clinton would not face charges—before the FBI had interviewed Secretary Clinton and before her announcement that she would accept Director Comey’s prosecution decision. They wrote about drafting talking points for then-Director Comey because President Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing.” Strzok and Page also exchanged views about the investigation on possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign—calling it “unfinished business” and “an investigation leading to impeachment,” drawing parallels to Watergate, and expressing Strzok’s “gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.”
The text messages raise several important questions that deserve further examination:
- Whether, and the extent to which, any personal animus and/or political bias influenced the FBI’s investigation;
- Whether, and the extent to which, the Obama Department of Justice or White House influenced the FBI’s investigation; and
- Whether, and the extent to which, any personal animus and/or political bias influenced the FBI’s actions with respect to President Trump.
The text messages released by Senator Johnson include these that suggest Obama maintained oversight over everything the FBI was doing to protect Hillary from prosecution and as much as they could to put a cloud over her challenger Donald Trump.
In a multiple text messages FBI Attorney Lisa Page and FBI Counterintelligence Chief Peter discuss prepping Comey for meetings with President Obama:
On March 29, 2016 shortly after the Clinton email scandal broke they discussed briefing then D [Director Comey] for a session with POTUS: “To brief the D. He had a CT Homeland session with POTUS.”
On Sept. 2, 2016, they again discuss prepping Comey “… bc POTUS wants to know everything we are doing.”
The wall of protection around Clinton and Obama has begun crumbling. And that means their house of cards is about to collapse.